- Researchers needed (short-term research work) 01/07/2010 “Assessing Capacities and Training Needs of LGUs on Local Economic Development: An Assessment of Four Provinces in the Philippines"
- Program/Finance Staff (full-time) 01/19 2011 - Team Democracy
- Research Assistant (Full-time) 01/19/2011 - Team Democracy
- Researcher (Part-time) 01/19/2011 - Team Democracy
- Data Mining Staff (Part-time) 03/01/2011 - ANSA-EAP
- ASoG Web and Systems Administrator (Full-time) 03/10/2011 - iBoP Asia Project
- Project Coordinator (Full-time) 03/16/2011 - Climate Change Program
Get to know the School, our programs and our staff by becoming an intern!
The Ateneo School of Government offers internship opportunities to undergrads and fresh graduates.
An Intern is defined as an individual who works in the ASoG without salary or benefits, usually for a minimum of 120 hours, especially in order to fulfil an academic requirement. An intern will be assigned to a specific program or project under a Direct Supervisor who will ensure that he/she is given meaningful and sufficient amount of work. The Direct Supervisor is in charge of monitoring the intern’s work and will give feedback on the intern’s work outputs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must submit the following:
- Letter of Intent* which states the area or project of interest
- Letter of Endorsement from the applicant’s college/university (if internship is a requirement)
- Curriculum Vitae
*The Letter of Intent or the Letter of Endorsement must be addressed Dr. Antonio La Viña, Dean, Ateneo School of Government and must specify the specific needs, if any, for the internship (e.g. number of hours required, grading/evaluation mechanism, proposed period of internship, etc.)
Applicants may send hard copies of the required documents to
Ms. Anna Karmela F. Zabat
Ateneo School of Government
Electronic copies of the documents may also be sent to email@example.com.
Upon acceptance of the application, the School will then aim to find a match for the intern’s interest and internship goals. If needed, the intern may also be assigned to a program or project other than the ones he/she specified in the Letter of Intent.